Report an ABC Violation
Contact information will be confidential and you may request an officer contact you about the result of the complaint.
Some examples of complaints are:
- Businesses selling or serving alcohol to underage people.
- Persons or businesses providing underage individuals with alcohol.
- Alcohol being sold out of houses after businesses that sell alcohol close.
- Violation of any alcohol law is important and will be investigated.
If you would like to contact ABC Law Enforcement about suspicious activity with ABC permitted establishments, you do this in person, by phone or fax. See contact information below:
- Mecklenburg County ABC Board Law Enforcement
3333 N. Tryon St.
Charlotte, NC 28206
- Phone: 704.731.5830
- Fax: 704.333.8969